Coffee is one of my favorite things in this world! I love the smell, I love the taste, hot or iced, I could drink it all day long! Unfortunately...I'm not a cheap coffee drink. I love my Starbucks and coffeehouse lattes... so gas station coffee doesn't quite cut it for me (thanks mom)! The problems is..my bank account doesn't agree with my high end taste in coffee! I've had to experiment a bit to find that perfect homemade latte that taste like it came straight from a coffeehouse! After many...many attempts I have found the one who my soul loves, the perfect homemade cinnamon vanilla latte! It's the perfect mix of cinnamon and sweet vanilla and is as creamy as can be (just the way I like it) and you can make it right in your own kitchen for a fraction of the cost of your fav Starbucks drink!
- 8oz. of your favorite hot coffee.
- 1/2 cup of half & half.
- 2 Tablespoons of Torani french vanilla syrup (you can get it at Walmart).
- A dash of cinnamon.
- Brew 8oz. of your favorite coffee. I use Starbucks house blend k-cups and brew on extra strong in my keurig.
- Froth half & half and cinnamon together in milk frother. If you don't have a milk frother then you can warm up the creamer in microwave and mix it in your blender till frothed.
- Add vanilla syrup to coffee and stir together.
- Pour your frothed milk over coffee, stir, and enjoy!
I'd love to hear what you think of it if you decide to try it, leave a comment below!
Xo , Allison